Entrepreneur in Residence
- Konstantine is an experienced early-stage entrepreneur and investor focused on proprietary IMPACT technologies.
- As an “Entrepreneurial Engineer,” he gravitates to technology companies within the software, advanced materials, med-tech and green-tech markets.
- Led over 35 investments for LaunchCapital and the Pritzker Vlock Family Office to date and serves as a strategic adviser for many of his portfolio companies.
- Represents LaunchCapital as a board member on the following portfolio companies: Amastan Technologies, EpiEP, Biorez, TearSolutions, and Affinimark Technologies
- Actively involved in the incubation stage of the entrepreneurial ecosystem and serves as an adviser to BioCT’s Bioscience Clubhouse, the Entrepreneurship Foundation and the Donaghue Foundation.
- Before joining LaunchCapital, Mr. Drakonakis was the manager of new technology investments and infrastructure development at Connecticut Innovations.
- Holds a master’s degree in environmental management from Yale and a bachelor’s degree in civil and environmental engineering from the University of Vermont. He is a board certified Professional Engineer and is a member of the National Civil Engineering Honors Society.
Mentor Experience: Venture Capital, Business and Strategic Planning, Management Advising, Inception & Startup Strategy
|Office Hours||Office Hours, make appt. https://calendly.com/kdrakonakis/60min|