Entrepreneur in Residence
- Executive with a proven track record at United Technologies Corp (~7 years) and IBM (24 years) in building and leading cross-functional teams to define strategy, disruptive business models and innovative technology solutions.
- Senior Director of UTC’s Innovation Business Development (IBD) team, responsible for monetizing UTC’s intellectual property and defining growth opportunities in new markets.
- Represented UTC on the Board of two “clean-tech” startups, launched leveraging UTC’s technology.
- Expertise across multiple industries in establishing partnership “eco-systems”, including working with startups, Private Equity, Venture Capital and academia.
- Held several executive and technical management roles across IBM’s hardware, software, services, Research and Corporate units prior to joining UTC.
- Sri has a M.S. in Electrical Engineering from Rensselaer and a B.S. in Materials/Metallurgical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India.
Mentor Experience: Business and Strategic Planning, Technology and Product development, IP monetization, Startup fund-raising, partnering and scale-up.