- Kate has led cross-functional teams focused on both product development and market development, with experience in biotch, pharma and diagnostics from start-up scale to global corporations. She specializes in uncovering and addressing obstacles to the integration of innovative offerings into clinical practice, and enjoys enabling scientists to achieve commercial success.
- Marketing executive at HistoRx, a VC-backed diagnostics start-up with successful exit.
- Represented Quest Diagnostics on the board of a direct-to-consumer diagnostic kit manufacturer; designed and led QDx’s new product prioritization process and its specialty marketing department.
- Program Director for Clinical Innovation at JAX Genomic Medicine.
- Biotech and pharma commercialization experience at Pfizer/Parke-Davis, Schering-Plough & Genetics Institute.
- Kate’s standard office hours are Wednesdays from 9AM to 12noon, and will also be available by appointment at other times as needed.” Schedule an appointment.